- EYELEVEL INTERACTIVE (EI™) with Switch-It™ Panels: The award winning, patented EI™ panel can be built into any uniform or work apparel, transforming the employee’s work attire into walking interactive media. Product promotions or advertising are placed on sublimated point of purchase panels called Switch-Its™, on either side of the employee’s garment. Here, the Switch-It™ panel is shown on the back of a polo shirt.
- EI™'s iPOPS™ (Interactive Point of Purchase System) creates a paradigm shift that converts uniform expenses into revenue generating profit centers while providing opportunities for marketers to reach consumers at the most crucial touch-point in the purchasing process – in the store and at the point of purchase.
- EI Tag™ is EYELEVEL INTERACTIVE’S™ proprietary branded MAC (mobile action code). The EI Tag™ is a geometric, multi-colored, two-dimensional, specific matrix barcode, which holds data that becomes accessible when scanned by a wireless mobile device, such as an iPhone or Android. . Consumers will need to download the Microsoft Tag Reader application on their mobile device in order to read the EI Tag™
- The EI Tag™ captures data and provides trackable in-store promotions. It is capable of delivering immediate Use It Or Lose It™ coupons to consumers that may be instantly redeemed at checkout locations via the consumer’s wireless mobile device.
- EI™’s new media solution provides a dramatically more meaningful and insightful way of measuring market reach by basing its value on the number of ‘transactions’ and ‘walk throughs,’ diverting from the traditional impression model. EI Tags™ are found where digital age media and new mobile technology converge. EI™ calls it Mediology™.
- EI™’s iPOPS™ includes website analytics that allow its customers to monitor detailed statistics such as consumer demographics that are interested in their products and time spent viewing the promotion. EI™ envisions this as an additional way for retailers and businesses to create consumer loyalty programs and employee incentive programs.
- Through the use of traditional methods of monitoring digital or web-based content, advertisers can effectively and easily measure ROI (return on investment) and track the number of consumers that engage with the content.
- The easily customizable features of Switch-It™ panels allow big box retailers to run more than one campaign or product promotion at the same time. Employees at various locations throughout the retail establishment (e.g. customer service on the sales floor to employees stocking merchandise to the checkout clerk) will promote private label brands or the vendors’ brands who have products on the shelf. Any employee wearing a uniform can become a part of a promotional campaign and earn the retail establishment new revenue through advertisements and promotions on the Switch-It™ panels.
- Future generations of iPOPS™ will include EI Data™ which will provide immediate access to platforms for data capture, management and consumer insight. EI™ will also convert the cloth panel to a full digital screen enabling EI Tag Track™ and Interactive Radio Frequency Identification Tags (iRFID™ Tags) which will provide tracking and data exchange capabilities on future generation EI™ Panel Systems.